What should be done in cleaning the surface of nodular cast iron manhole cover?
After long-term installation, the hand hole made of pig iron ductile iron casting covers the wind and sun, so there are dust and air pollutants outside, so the surface looks like dust, scratches and rust. How should we wait and keep clean?
1. Rotate the dust on the surface layer of the casting hole cover; Steel casting manhole covers are often manufactured in dusty areas. There is often a lot of dust in the air, and it has been falling on the surface of machinery and equipment. It can be removed with tap water or alkaline solution. However, if dust is accumulated, it needs to be cleaned with high-pressure water or steam.
2. Floating vermicelli or embedded iron on the surface of nodular cast iron manhole cover; On each surface, the dispersed iron will rust and etch the stainless steel plate. Therefore, be sure to clean it up. The powder in the air can generally be cleaned with dust. Some keys are very strong, so be sure to think of them as embedded iron. In addition to the smoke and dust, it shall be cleaned with a general carbon steel brush, and shot blasting shall be carried out with laminated glass, bead string and other wear-resistant materials previously used for general carbon steel, high alloy steel or pig iron manhole cover. There are many sources of surface iron. The above non ductile iron manhole cover will be milled around the cover and the hand hole of stainless steel plate. If the stainless steel plate is not maintained in the whole process of blanking or raising, the galvanized steel wire rope, hoisting tools and iron on the surface layer are very easy to be placed or dirty.
3. Scratches on nodular cast iron manhole cover; Scratches and other non smooth surfaces must be cleaned by mechanical equipment to avoid the deposition of lubricating fluid, products and stains in the whole process.
4. Rust removal of nodular graphite castings; Nodular cast iron manhole covers or machinery and equipment are likely to rust before or during production, indicating that the surface has been seriously polluted by the environment. Be sure to clean the rust before applying the machine and equipment. The completely cleaned surface shall be inspected by iron or water test.
5，精磨生产加工；切削和机械加工制造均会造成不光滑的表层，并含有例如管沟，重合和毛边这类的缺点。每一个缺点还会继续将金属表层毁坏到一定程度，进而避免根据酸洗钝化，电抛光或喷丸处理清理损伤的金属表层 。不光滑的表层很有可能会造成 浸蚀和堆积物质。在除去再次焊接以前要解决焊接缺点，不然不能用不光滑的切削来打磨抛光过多的焊接。后面一种状况下，务必应用细耐磨材料对其开展打磨抛光。
5. Fine grinding, production and processing; Both cutting and machining can result in an unsmooth surface and contain defects such as pipe grooves, overlap and burrs. Each defect will continue to destroy the metal surface to a certain extent, so as to avoid cleaning the damaged metal surface according to pickling passivation, electropolishing or shot peening. An unsmooth surface is likely to cause erosion and accumulation of material. Solve the welding defects before removing the re welding, otherwise you can't polish too much welding with unsmooth cutting. In the latter case, it must be polished with fine wear-resistant material.
The above is a detailed introduction of Shandong ductile iron manhole cover. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.jnwszy.com